H.I.S. Hotel Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), data identifiable with particular individuals of our customers and people associated with the Company, namely personal data, is an important and indispensable asset for the Company. This valuable personal data is socially required to be kept confidential and to be handled accurately and securely. In order to meet this social requirement, Company appropriately protects personal data in accordance with the following basic policy based on the spirit of H.I.S. corporate charters, observing Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations.
1) Company utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to customers and take measures not to use it out of the purpose. The Company does not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to any third parties, except when with the consent of the customer from whom the data was obtained, or when there is a legitimate reason.
2) Company observes the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations, policies and other codes prescribed by the national government. Company has internally established Personal Data Protection Management System, ensuring that all officers and employees recognize and comply with the laws and regulations and that the system is continuously improved and kept updated.
3) In order to store and administer personal data properly and carefully and to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of it, Company strives to enforce safety procedures which are appropriate and rational from both technical and administrative aspects, and review them continuously. If there should occur any leakage, loss or damage of personal data, Company will immediately inform the person from whom the data was obtained immediately to that effect and will take necessary and appropriate countermeasures and/or correcting measures.
4) Company responds without delay to request for disclosure of personal data by the person from whom the data was obtained, complaints, or consultations.
2. Acquisition of personal information from customers
2-1. Acquisition of personal information In order to use our services, the company will provide 『2-3. Types of personal information acquired by Company.』
There is a case to be obtained.
2-2. Method of acquisition
The Company’s facilities (lodging, banquets, food and drink, bathing, sale of goods, provision and sale of other incidental products, implementation of events, provision of other services, etc.) In the transaction and other transactions, we acquire personal information by the following method.
(1) Obtain directly from the person
Telephone, writing (including electromagnetic records), business cards, oral, Internet, tablet, scanner, automatic check-in machine, etc.
(2) Obtained from the person who authorized a legitimate authority from the individual
Bookings, referrals, accompanying persons, travel-related businesses (including travel agents, travel service arrangements Contractors, hotel reservation site operators, etc.)
(3) Obtained from the public
Newspapers, internet, telephone books, publications and other books, etc.
2-3. Types of personal information acquired by the company
The personal information we acquire includes your name, work, home or work address, email address, telephone number, fax number, date of birth, gender,
Passport numbers, face recognition and other biometric data, as well as information to meet your room requirements and other special needs.
Information on the night before and post-anchorage stipulated by laws, ordinances, etc.
2-4. Refusal to provide personal information
Whether or not personal information is provided to the company is something that one can choose by himself, but the personal information that one cannot provide if it is indispensable to provide the accommodation service and other products and services to be applied, our lodging service and other products and services, etc.
Please note that this may not be available.
2-5. Acquisition of information from minors, etc.
Company do not intend to obtain any direct personal information from minors.
Minors without parental consent if one provide us with personal information, please contact us.
Regarding personal information,
We will respond in good faith, including suspension of use and disposal.
However, if a minor wants to use our facilities, the personal information of the person in charge of the minor please note that we will handle in accordance with the policy.
3. Handling the Personal Information
3-1. Purpose of Use of Personal Data
The company shall use the personal information of the customer only within the scope of the purpose of use as specified at the time of acquisition. We do not use personal information for purposes other than purpose and beyond.
3-2. Purpose of use of personal information acquired by the company
Company takes care of acquired personal information as a basic rule.
(1) For reservations and use of our facilities, including hotels, ryokans, restaurants, baths, and transportation services.
(2) To provide various information and services for membership in the company’s various member organizations, etc.
(3) To provide various information about our new facilities, campaigns, and benefits, etc.
(4) To respond to inquiries and requests for materials from customers
(5) (1), (2), and (3) sales activities by mail, telephone, direct mail, e-mail, various social media, etc. to achieve the purpose of for after-sales service and marketing activities
(6) For analysis of customer trend analysis or sales method development, etc.
(7) To respond to other matters incidental to or related to our business For the purpose of the acquisition.
In the case of using personal information for purposes other than the above, prior to acquisition or use.
The purpose and scope of use will be clearly stated to the customer and acquired or used upon acceptance.
Our services are collected using cookies.
Information about the pages that you have viewed may be combined with information that identifies you personally and used as your information. This information is used to the extent described in “3-2. Purpose of use of personal information acquired by the company”.
Depending on your browser, one change that setting to disable cookies, but as a result, all of the services on the home page or in some case may not be available.
4. Shared use of Personal Data
Personal data which provided by customers to the Company; name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. will be used to communicate with customers to simplify future customer service and other products / services. Company share personal data with the following group companies:
〈 Group Companies 〉
H. I. S, Huis Ten Bosch Co., Ltd.,
Laguna Tenbos Co., Ltd.,
Watermark Hotel Nagasaki,
Watermark Hotel Japan Co., Ltd.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
5-1. Restrictions on provision of third parties Company will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party except the following cases:
(1) When the customer has given a prior consent to the disclosure
(2) When complying with the laws, regulations or ordinances;
(3) When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person from whom the data was obtained;
(4) When it is particularly necessary for enhancement of public health or promotion of sound growth of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person from whom the data was obtained;
(5) When provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a national institution, a local authority or an individual or entity entrusted by the institution or the authority in executing the operations prescribed by the laws and when it might impede the execution of the operations concerned to obtain the consent of the person from whom the data was obtained, or.
(6) When consigning handling of personal data partially or wholly to a third party to the extent necessary for the achievement of particular purpose of the use.
5-2. Supervision Consignee
During usage of personal information, Company may entrust personal information to a third party within the scope of legitimate use. Subcontractors strictly manage personal information at the same level as Company, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision.
The policy may be amended at any time in order to respond to changes in related laws, regulations, and social needs related to personal information. In that case, the company will publish the policy on the homepage which manages and operates the company without delay, and will clarify the date of the last revision of policy.
7. Procedures for disclosure, etc. concerning personal information
Regarding disclose, delete or erase, or correct the contents of the personal data, op providing it to a third party, we will guide you through the necessary procedures. Please contact us for inquiries.
7.1 Procedures such as disclosure of personal information
Inquiry, disclosure, deletion or deletion of customer personal data held by Company, correction of contents, suspension of use or, if individual would like to stop providing to a third party, etc., Company inform individual the necessary procedures, please contact Company.
Company respond to the request within a reasonable period and notify result according to the law and Company regulations.
In addition, a prescribed fee may be charged at that time. One fee for disclosure requests etc. Up to 25 g 612 yen (will be answered by mail restricted to the person)
■ Personal information inquiry contact
5F Kamiyacho Trust Tower
Minato-ku, Tokyo-to 105-6905
H.I.S. Hotel Holdings Co., Ltd.
TEL：+81-50-1743-0810 Business hours FROM 10:00 TO 18:00
Except Saturdays, holidays, public holidays and year-end and New Year holidays